Describing over 275 exotic dive sites in five oceans and seas and covering 24 countries, this guide to tropical diving at its best has something for all divers of all levels.
All the sites are superb and have been chosen because they are best for:
• sightings of large pelagics, from whales to sharks
• swimming with Humpback Whales; feeding Manta Rays
• the staggering diversity of species
• huge schools of fish
• drift dives, muck dives, cave dives
• exploring historic ship and plane wrecks
• observing small critters
• live-aboard adventures
From the shallow wrecks to the deep caverns and reef walls, Lawson Wood’s evocative descriptions and superb photography bring to life the experience of diving the most exciting and exotic sites in tropical waters around the world.